Our mental skills coaching services are guided by the following beliefs:
- Sport and life performance involves mental and emotional demands - pressure, challenges and distractions - that can best be met by enhancing mental toughness through systematic mental skills training.
- Mental toughness is a muscle that can and ought to be trained and developed for enhanced human performance.
- For optimal results in the areas of mental toughness and personal development, clients must be committed to the daily practice of mental skills training.
We are committed to living out the following core values in our practice of mental skills coaching:
- Integrity: We are committed to using the latest evidence-based mental training strategies customized to our client's needs, ensuring confidentiality in the delivery of services and making timely referrals when necessary.
- Trustworthiness: We are committed to establishing trust through a sincere investment in each client’s personal development and performance enhancement.
- Respect: We are committed to demonstrating sincere care and respect with each client interaction through diligent preparation, supportive listening and timely follow-up.